Idol Eyes Baby Wrapz Sunglasses - Black
Baby sunglasses made with love & care. The soft rubber frame is comfortable and virtually unbreakable while the easy adjustable “Velcro”, neoprene headband keeps them in place and makes them float. Baby Wrapz will fit from birth up to approximately 5 years of age.
Our lens colour has been especially picked for its clarity and ability to not distort colour at a crucial time when toddlers are learning their colours. This is critical as around 10% of boys and 2% of girls suffer from some form of colour blindness and the incorrect lens colour just compounds the problem.
Protection near water
All young children need to wear sunglasses around water. We know that UV light does reflect off the water surface therefore you have UV light from both the sun and the water which can be one and a half to almost two times the normal amount reaching the eyes. Particularly for toddlers as they are closer to the water. Baby Wrapz are designed for both salt and chlorinated water. The neoprene wet-suit headband makes them float. The frame, lenses and stainless steel screws are all water safe. Our only recommendation is to thoroughly rinse after use, especially after salt water as the salt can be course when dry.
- Adjustable neoprene headband, size fits (0–5 yr)
- Floats in water with headband on, preventing loss
- Soft rubber frame, light weight & comfortable, bendable & virtually unbreakable
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens with 100% UVA/B/C protection
- CAT #3, G-15 colour lens for clarity and colour free distortion
- Microfibre case for protection and cleaning
- 3 year guarantee